The Mazarine library contributes to the following collective catalogues:
- Système Universitaire de Documentation (SUDOC): a collective catalogue of the French libraries and documentation services which depend on the Minister of Higher Education and Research,
- Catalogue collectif de France (CCFr): a collective catalogue which permits simultaneous search of the main catalogue of the BnF, the catalogue of the early and local collections of certain municipal or specialised libraries, and SUDOC
- World Cat (OCLC -World Cat): an international collective catalogue which permits simultaneous search of the catalogue of more than a thousand libraries
- Karlsruhe Virtual Katalog (KVK): a research interface which permits the simultaneous search of the catalogues of the great European and North American libraries, collective catalogues and certain platforms of digital documents.
- The Heritage of the Printed Book Database (HPB CERL): early printed books (1455-1830) in the great European and North American research libraries
- English Short Title Catalogue (ESTC): books printed in English from the 15th-18th centuries kept in the collections of over 2,000 European libraries
- Universal Short Title Catalogue (USTC): books printed in Europe between the invention of printing and the late 16th century.
- Incunabula Short Title Catalogue (ISTC): International catalogue of books printed in the 15th century
- Catalogues régionaux des incunables informatisés (CR2I): regional catalogue of incunabula – online shortly